Snap & Edit
Picture Perfect Memories
Hello
Welcome
To remember happy memories
Zerline
This blog is dedicated to my photos and edits. Will state if photo does not belong to me.
Credit ]
I'm using this skins
©Template make by
Adila
. Base code
Zaty
. Some code from
Jaera
.
refresh
profile
Quote}
Tuesday, 29 October 2013 | 06:00 |
0Comment
"I have found something good
only to have it taken away."
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
newer
older
Zerline
My profile
Introduction
Name : Zerline
I'm from Singapore, age 16.(
2013
)
I enjoy taking pictures and editing them.
I also love reading books (verse novels) and hanging out with friends.
Network
Tumblr :
sinnedsouls
Facebook :
Zerline Chan
Instagram :
Zerline Chan
A little more about me
Favourite movie
500 Days of Summer
Favourite food/drink
Macdonald's mocha frappe
Personality
Confusing, probably has mild bipolar disorder.
What do I want to be?
I wanted to be a nurse (12-16), now I'm considering moving towards accounting but it's a boring job.
My dreams
To travel most parts of the world (Europe especially), fall in love, be happy.
Quote}
Tuesday, 29 October 2013 | 06:00 |
0 comment
"I have found something good
only to have it taken away."
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10
newer post
older post